My own interest in the Royal family stems back generations. My grandmother was a great admired of the Queen throughout her life, and my mother adored Diana. Indeed, she often recalled taking the day off work with several colleagues to watch Charles and Diana's wedding in 1981. Three decades later, I joined millions around the world in seeing William and Kate exchange their vows at Westminster Abbey. I had followed Kate's journey from a university student to a Duchess through online coverage and the pages of Hello! Magazine for years. The wedding was truly a magical day and the beginning of a new era for the monarchy. The day after, I decided to launch my own blog, initially a private project to indulge my royal interest during my first year at university. It's certainly been quite a journey since then, It's been a delight to welcome readers from all over the world and to follow unforgettable events from the arrival of George, Charlotte and Louis to tours all over the world.
Over the years, my own interest has grown into a great sense of appreciation for the charitable endeavours of the Royal family and their role in 21st century Britain. They are uniquely placed to make a tangible difference through their roles in the UK and the Commonwealth. They also serve as ambassadors representing Her Majesty overseas. Here you'll find a large focus on the work of the Duchess primarily (I love nothing more than an 'away day' and learning about incredible people and organisations around the UK), but also coverage of all our favourite royal events - be it Christmas at Sandringham or Trooping the Colour. I also greatly enjoy the sartorial side of royal watching and provide up to the minute details on items the Duchess is wearing and brands in her wardrobe. I look forward to following Kate's journey from the Duchess of Cambridge, to the Princess of Wales and eventually Queen Consort with all of you.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any queries or requests at email@example.com
- Follow via Facebook at the Duchess Kate Blog Facebook Page
- Twitter at HRHduchesskate
- Instagram at @duchesskateblog
- An interview with USA Today to mark William and Kate's fifth anniversary.
- January 2016: We were referenced in this article by Hello! Magazine regarding the Middletons trip to Mustique.
- August 2013: Boston.com referenced the blog following William and Kate's appearance at the Ring O' Fire Marathon in Anglesey.
- January 2013: People linked to the blog follownig a sighting of Kate at a petrol station in Berkshire.
- September 2012: The Strait Times featured an interview with me for their preview of the Royal Tour and Kate's sartorial choices.
- The Duchess Kate Blog has been mentioned several times at USA Today including an entry in March 2012 where they described the blog as 'the indefatiguable hrhduchesskate blog'.
- March 2012: GRAZIA described the blog as 'the brilliant HRH Duchess Kate blog'.
- March 2012: The Duchess Kate blog was referenced in Le Parisien.