It's been so much fun looking through them and assembling graphics; now it's your turn to vote for your favourite! The entrant with the highest votes will win a pair of Kate's much-loved Mirabelle Lolita Earrings, courtesy of the lovely folks at the hand-made, fair-trade jeweller. You can find out more about the brand and take a look at their gorgeous collections here.
And here are your looks...
1. Julia from Leominster - As you'll all remember, Julia came up the fantastic idea of asking readers to submit their dream looks for Kate. For her own submission she selected Chinese colours beautifully displayed in Matthew Williamson's Embroidered Lace Gown. The gown is complemented with gold Jimmy Choo Mei Pumps, the Teck Crescent Tiara as worn by the late Queen Mother, the Kent Amethyst Earrings, and the Royal Family Order.
2. Sonja from Bavaria - A sweeping blue lace gown with a flowing skirt from Milagro, styled with the George VI Victorian Suite Necklace and Earrings, and Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara. Indeed, both the Queen (then Princess Elizabeth) and Princess Anne wore the piece on their wedding days. The look is completed with a silver clutch.
3. Ana B. from Brazil - Ana chose a sparkling structured gown from Andrew GN's Resort 2012 Collection and the Jimmy Choo Abel Pumps. For jewels, several pieces from the royal collection feature, including the Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara, a piece worn by Her Majesty numerous times, the Dlehi Durbar Earrings and matching necklace.
4. Susie Q - A very princessy Tony Ward gown teamed with a pair of satin gloves, Gianni Mara Court Shoes and the Jimmy Choo metallic Ava Clutch. For jewels, the Papyrus Tiara, as worn by the Duchess at the Diplomatic Reception, her art deco bracelet, and the Queen's Chandelier Earrings Kate has worn several times.
5. Bea Escee - Chose a haute couture gown by Mario Sierra with evening gloves, Le Silla Pointed Toe Evening Pumps and the Le Regale Metal Caged Oval Clutch. To complete the look Kate's emerald jewels with an emerald and diamond necklace and tiara by Chatila, as seen at Christies.
6. Figster - A long-sleeve haute couture Fall/Winter 2015 Elie Saab gown styled with Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals, the Oriental Circlet Tiara, created in 1853 by Garrards for Queen Victoria and the Queen's Emerald or Diamond Pendant Earrings.
7. Sofy - A gown by one of Kate's favoured designers, Jenny Packham, worn with the Jimmy Choo 'Dempsey' Pumps and Kate's Jimmy Choo silver clutch. Sofy would complete the look with the Starthmore Rose Tiara, a piece which hasn't been publicly worn since the late Queen Mother's younger years. We also have the County of Cornwall bracelet.
8. IrishTeaTime - A red gown with statement sleeves from Jenny Packham's Fall 2014 Collection worn with the Strathmore Rose Tiara, the Queen's Pear Drop Diamond Earrings - also worn by the late Princess Diana - and the Royal Family Order.
9. Janice - chose the DVF Julianna Lace Long Wrap Dress, worn with the Cartier Halo Tiara Kate wore on her wedding day, and accessorised with the Beirut bracelet and earrings by Annoushka.
10. Mia in DC - A cape sleeved gown from Tony Ward's Fall/Winter 2015 Collection with Lamb Warner D'Orsay pumps in silver and the Edie Parker Lara Arcylic Backlit Clutch. A sapphire, diamond and pearl parure tiara which belonged to Queen Amalie of France and was recently sold at auction completes the look with sapphire and diamond jewels.
11. Rachel - An Embellished Tulle and Silk-Blend Georgette Elie Saab Gown styled with a gold Kotur Clutch, Christian Louboutin Pigalle Glitter Pumps, the Oriental Circlet Tiara and the Queen's Ruby and Diamond Earrings.
12. Kirstin - Selected a gown from Kate's favourite brand Alexander McQueen's Resort 2016 Collection. Kirstin would style the Duchess in a bespoke blue version of the garment and team it with the Queen's Burmese Ruby Tiara, and the Royal Family Order.
13. Nancy from Miami - would like to see Kate incorporate an oriental theme into her look in honour of the Chinese President's visit, hence she chose a blue sequin gown with a high colour. The Teck Crescent Tiara, the Queen's Diamond Pendant Earrings, Stuart Weitzman Heist Pumps, a rhinestone clutch and evening gloves complete the look.
14. Leigh Anne - The Caroline Herrera Cloud Print Strapless Gown teamed with the Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps and a Cloud-Shaped Silver Plated Brass Clutch. A Belle Epoque Sapphire and Diamond Tiara and sapphire and diamond jewellery complete the look.
15. Paola Magi - chose a strapless gown for the Duchess to wear in a bespoke red with a matching stole and a pair of Zara sandals accessorised with a silver clutch. A platinum and diamond Cartier tiara c. 1920, new earrings and the Harry Winston Wave Necklace add sparkle to the look.
16. Bluefire - A long sleeve black gown with a dramatic plunging neckline from Temperley London, the Nadri Starry Necklace, Givenchy Pear Halo Drop Earrings, the Cartier Halo Tiara and the Royal Family Order.
17. Blue 27 - A sparkling Embellished Marchesa Tulle Gown styled with Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara, Cartier jewels and the Charlotte Olympia Perforated Pandora Gold-Tone Clutch.
18. Jo - chose a Marchesa gown with an oriental feel to it. The Teck Crescent Tiara, Gianvito Rossi Velvet Pumps and a Jimmy Choo Box Paneled Clutch.
19. Maria from Germany - A Terani Couture Embellished Neoprene Mermaid Gown with a Jenny Packham Ivory Beaded Clutch Bag, ivory satin gloves and the Papyrus Tiara.
20. Anonymous - The Halston Heritage Strapless Ombre Ball Gown with Queen Mary's Amethyst Tiara, Necklace and Earrings. Pale lavender gloves complete the ensemble.
21. Couch Potato - chose the Jenny Packham Firework Cap Sleeve Gown styled with the Cartier Halo Tiara, Kate's Art Deco bracelet and a floral embellished clutch.
22. German Girl - selected the Theia Metallic Jacquard Ball Gown worn with the Coast Faux Fur Cover Up, Kate's beaded Magid clutch and the Papyrus tiara.
23. Rhonda, Wisconsin - The Theia Strapless Printed Ball Gown worn with the navy suede Christian Louboutin 'Iriza' Half d'Orsay Pumps worn with the Spencer Tiara, as worn by the late Diana Princess of Wales (now in her brother's posession), and the Saudi sapphires.
24. Megs - A sweeping embellished Elie Saab gown with the Papyrus Tiara, an Alexander McQueen clutch, Kate's Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals and the Bahrain Pearl Drop Earrings - a gift the Queen received on her wedding day and most recently worn by the Countess of Wessex.
25. Miol Mor - A white angel print Alexander McQueen gown styled with the Papyrus Tiara, the King Khalid Diamond Necklace, presented to Her Majesty in 1979 by the king. The look also includes the Queen's chandelier earrings, Jimmy Choo Agnes Pumps, Ruby Clutch and opera gloves.
26. Me and my mum Kate - The Jenny Packham Lattice Neckline Chiffon Gown in a bespoke teal or deep blue styled with the Queen's Modern Sapphire Tiara, Kate's Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals, Kate's sapphire and diamond earrings and black beaded Magid clutch.
27. Sam Tennessee - An Elie Saab gown styled with the Cartier Halo Tiara and the Robinson Pelham earrings Kate wore on her wedding day. Their design is derived from the acorn and oak leaves which form part of the Middleton family coat of arms and they perfectly compliment the 'Halo' tiara, echoing the scroll elements in the design. Kate's L.K. Bennett Harper pumps round off the ensemble.
28. Balbina, Austria - The soft pink Valentino Silk Dress with Cape, the label's leather rockstud pumps, long satin gloves and the Alexander McQueen Leather Box Clutch. The look is accessorised with the Teck Crescent Tiara, Queen Mary's Collet Earrings and the George VI Festoon Necklace.
29. Maria SP - An Embroidered Lace Tulle Marchesa Gown with an illusion sweetheart neckline styled with Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps and jewels from the royal collection, consisting of the Fife Tiara, the Queen's Ruby and Diamond Floral Bandeau Necklace and Queen Mary's Ruby Cluster Earrings.
30. Julie from NC - A red and gold bespoke version of the Marchesa Notte Embroidered Tulle and Silk-Crepe Gown with the Jimmy Choo Mei Metallic Pumps, gold evening gloves, the Oriental Circlet Tiara, the Ruby and Diamond Demi-Parure, and the Royal Family Order.
31. Lize from SA - chose an embroidered lace and silk-blend georgette gown by Elie Saab to be worn with Kate's Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals, the Payrus Tiara and Kate's Heavenly Necklaces Pearl Earrings.
32. Marci in Utah - The Cross Wrap Long Dress from Alexander McQueen's Pre-Autumn Winter 2015 Collection with opera-length white gloves and the Jimmy Choo Mei Pumps. The Cambridge Lovers Knot Tiara - as famously worn by Diana - and Queen Victoria's Pearl Drop Earrings polish off the ensemble.
33. Jackie from Canada - The Badgley Mischka Collection Pebble Crepe Gown with Cape, and the Ponder Sparkly Evening Shoes accessorised with the Papyrus Tiara with Tiffany Diamonds by the Yard bracelet and earrings.
34. Sara Bee - selected a gown from Ralph and Russo's Couture 2015-2016 Collection styled with Christian Louboutin Silver Top Mesh Pumps and a McQueen Clutch. We also have the Papyrus Tiara, Kate's Art Deco bracelet and the Queen's Diamond Chandelier Earrings.
35. Courtney from NC - A bespoke red version of the Caroline Herrera Embroidered Lace Gown with Christian Louboutin Iriza Pumps, Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara, the South Africa Diamonds Necklace and the Queen's Diamond Pendant Earrings.
36. Sunny - The Rene Ruiz Floral Applique Tulle Gown with the Jimmy Choo Sweetie Clutch and Queen Alexandra's Kokoshnik Tiara, a variation of an incredibly popular Russian design at the time.
37. Gabriella, Malta - The Long Cady Dress by Max Mara, the Jimmy Choo Vamp Sandals in Gold, the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara - a wedding gift to Queen Mary in 1893 and now worn frequently by Her Majesty - accessorised with the Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Cluster Cuff.
38. SMP - chose the Theia Metallic Cap Sleeve Mermaid Gown to be worn with Queen Mary's Fringe Tiara, the George VI Festoon Necklace and a blue silk clutch from Etsy.
39. S from E - The Monique Lhuilier Draped Halter Gown, the Jimmy Choo White Almond Lace Lipp Pumps, the Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara, the County of Cornwall Bracelet and Queen Victoria's Ruby Earrings.
40. Marta - A gown from Jenny Packham's bridal collection styled with the Papyrus Tiara, the Royal Family Order, Chopard Diamond Earrings and the Jimmy Choo Ivory Satin Abel Pumps.
41. Siddhii - The Adrianna Papell Cap Sleeve Embellished Gown with a champagne clutch from Macy's, and Jimmy Choo Fayme Shoes with the Iveagh Diamond Tiara and earrings, now worn by the Duchess of Gloucester.
42. Royalfan - The Badgley Mischka Beaded Long-Sleeve Velvet Gown would be styled with Queen Victoria's Sapphire Coronet Tiara and Kate's sapphire and diamond earrings.
43. Alaina from NJ - A sweeping Marchesa gown from the Resort 2015-2016 Collection with Badhley Mischka Pia Ankle Strap Pumps, Kate's Kiki Morganite Earrings and the Cartier Halo Tiara.
44. Erika - A bespoke version of a long-sleeve gown from Alexander McQueen's Autumn/Winter 2015-2016 Collection with Manolo Blahnik 'Minis' Ankle Strap Pumps and a clutch William was given for Kate in Malta by the country's First Lady. The Cartier Halo Tiara with matching Robinson Pelham earrings complete the look.
45. Sarah USA - A pale blue Jenny Packham gown with a jewel encrusted neckline and the Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara.
46. Rebecca NY - A Ralph and Russo Spring/Summer 2015 Couture gown with the Strathmore Rose Tiara, Queen Mary's Ruby Cluster Earrings, the South African Diamond Bracelet, the Jimmy Choo Addison Pumps and Kate's red McQueen bow clutch.
47. Sonne - An embellished evening gown from Milagro with the Jimmy Choo Fable Pumps, the Teck Crescent Tiara and a Tiffany bracelet.
48. Bella - The Jenny Packham Esme gown with the Girls of Great Britian and Ireland Tiara and Badgley Mischka Sansa shoes.
49. Francis - The Jenny Packham Claudia Gown styled with the Papyrus Tiara, the Queen's Diamond Chandelier Earrings, the Royal Family Order, evening gloves, Kate's Art Deco Bracelet, Jimmy Choo Ubai Clutch, the Nizam of Hyderabad Necklace and the Jimmy Choo Laurie Pumps.
50. Jenn and Jordyn from Texas - The Carolina Herrera Cloud Jacquard Ruffle Gown with Donna Karan stockings, Manolo Blahnik Swan Embellished Satin Pumps, a Judith Leiber Couture Clutch, the Cartier Halo Tiara, Robinson Pelham Earrings, the Nizam of Hyderabad Necklace, and Kate's Art Deco bracelet.
51. Catherine (age 11) - A sparkling Armani Prive Haute Couture gown styled with the Jimmy Choo Abel Pumps and champagne opera-length gloves. Jewels include the Strathmore Rose Tiara, to be worn across the forehead, with Kate's art deco bracelet and diamond cluster earrings.
52. Shantel - An Elie Saab Haute Couture black and floral-print gown and the Jimmy Choo Darylin Pumps. The look is accessorised with a black clutch, a tiara and jewels from the George VI Victorian Sapphire Suite, Cartier earrings and a sapphire necklace Diana received as a wedding gift.
53. Marny - A blue cap sleeve Jovani dress with silver Jimmy Choo pumps, sapphire earrings and Queen Victoria's Strawberry Leaf Tiara.
54. Lady Germany - The Carolina Herrera Strapless Abstract Paintbrush-Print Gown is styled with Christian Louboutin Baronessa Pumps, the Papyrus Tiara, Nizam of Hyderabad Necklace and Kate's diamond and emerald bracelet.
55. Little Miss Sunshine - A beaded lilac gown with delicate embroidery, the L.K. Bennett Nina Sugar Crystal Clutch, Queen Alexandra's Kokoshnik Tiara and Kate's Mouawad bracelet.
56. Jessica - The Alexander McQueen Draped Bustier Gown with an Oscar de la Renta belt, Jimmy Choo Cosmic Pumps, and the King Fahd Diamond Necklace.
57. Anon 15 - The Monique Lhuilier Beaded Gown styled with the Jimmy Choo Abel Glitter Pumps, the Jimmy Choo Charm Glitter Box Clutch, the Mellerio Floral Tiara and Kate's diamond and emerald jewels.
58. Phyl - The Temperley London Hermione dress styled with the Duchess of Cornwall's Cubitt Tiara, Kate's Robinson Pelham earrings and Kate's wedding shoes.
59. Laura - put her look together choosing a gown by Chinese designer Yiqing Yan, the Royal Family Order, the Papyrus Tiara, Jimmy Choo sandals, earrings and gloves.
60. Anonymous - The Cartier Halo Tiara with the Theia Short-Sleeve Lace Gown, Butter Drill Shoes, a navy clutch from Macy's, the Royal Family Order, and the top of Kateʼs wedding earrings hung with the two large teardrop diamonds from her chandelier earrings instead of the acorns. I canʼt tell whether that diamond would fit inside the pendant teardrop.
The looks are numbered in order to make voting easier. Wishing you all the very best of luck, and regardless of who wins you've all done a stellar job!
We'll see you tomorrow when the Duke and Duchess mark World Mental Health Day at an event hosted by MIND at London's Harrow College.