Saturday, 25 February 2012

Kate's Favourite Nail Polish Revealed, Kate's Keeper, Clutch ID + More

Good evening Kate fans,
There a number of stories in the press today I'd like to share with you. Beginning with a topic close to every girls heart......Nail polish :) Duchess Kate's favourite brand has been revealed as the Essie Allure Pale Pink Nail Polish. Kate chose the subtle shade for the royal wedding. It is available for $8 and described as
"A seductive sheer with a natural finish, perfect for a French manicure."


Other striking shades from the Essie collection include the fuchsia bachelorette bash, the rose eternal optimist and the mauve lady like.



************

Stuart Weitzman revealed via Twitter that Kate's brown suede clutch is called the 'Muse'. (With thanks to What Kate Wore) The clutch must be from a previous collection. It is entirely possible they will reissue it.




************

The press and the general public have become increasingly interested in the woman known as Kate's minder. Assistant private secretary Rebecca Deacon is reportedly one of the most important people in Kate's life right now. 29 year old Rebecca has become Kate's right hand woman after being personally selected to be part of her team. Rebecca has worked for William and Harry since 2007 when she played an important role in organising the Princess Diana concert. Rebecca lost her father at a young age and her mother has since been ordained as a vicar.

A source revealed


"William has never forgotten the way his mother was left to cope without any support from courtiers. He is determined that will never happen to Kate, even though it has brought him into conflict with officials from time to time. He wants Kate to feel totally secure so she can focus on the family. Nobody is suggesting Kate and Rebecca have girlie nights in, of course Pippa is still Kate's best friend but Kate has come to trust Rebecca's advice."
************

Duchess Kate graces the cover of Hello! UK


and Hello! Canada this week.



************

Source (Hello!, Twitter, What Kate Wore, The Mirror, Essie)

14 comments:

  1. have you seen this? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2104265/Tara-Palmer-Tomkinson-I-going-old-ways.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that William is so protective of Kate. His mother would be very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for today's post! It is good to read about all this tidbits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your *very* kind and sweet comments. I really appreciate each and every one of them and I'm delighted you are all enjoying the blog.

    I did see the article with Tara Palmer, interesting read. I believe those within the royal circles never talk to the press about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree with ardnaskela, this blog is the best. I have been looking back on the Duke & Duchess's trip to Canada and those pictures are the best. It is so nice to see them so in love. Just the look's they give each other is priceless. Some of the picutes show them liening in to each other and you can just image what they are saying to each other.
    I guess I was having a Duchess withdrawal...lol. Keep up the great work on this page Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read the article in the DM about TPT. In my opinion, if she was really *in* the royal circle, she wouldn't have to name drop in an attempt to prove it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you post something on Kate's weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Pauline! x

    Royalfan - I was thinking the same to be honest, I think Tara might be trying to get her name in the press via her cnnections with William and Kate.

    Anonymous- What type of a post did you have in mind? Regarding Kate's weight I'm always wary of false reporting or influencing her younger fans. In my opinion (and I could be very wrong) she is healthy and very tones from working out. She is definitely very slim but I think we all lose weight and puppy fat as we get a little older. I would say she is 100% healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to say something about the Duchess's weight. I was looking at the pictures of the Duke & Dcuehss's trip to Canada this past summer. Comparing the way the Duchess looked then until now is 100% better. On their Canada trip the Duchess was very slim from all the weight she lost before her marriage to her Prince. Now the Duchess looks 100% better. She will always be slim, she works out and by what I have read she eats very healthy. Do get me wrong the Duchess is always beautiful but she just glows more now. Just proves how much in love she is with her Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post!! It was lovely to read, you're doing such a good job! I bought a nivea moisturizer couple of days ago, I was in need of a new one, so I thought well, lets give it a try ;) , smells so good! Thank you for the tip and I'm looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very fond of nail polish. I use Elle products. I will try this and later tell you the quality of this. Kate is looking good in the dress but she has to wore bracelet that will make her much pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still think of her as kate because I've followed her for years but since the wedding I refer to her as Duchess Kate, she seems to young and down to earth to be known as Duchess of Cambridge but she's a royal now so deserves to be acknowledged as one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kate Middleton has true inner beauty and still glowing after birth of Prince George. Let William know he is keeping her happy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are most welcome! Constructive discussion is always encouraged but off topic or hateful remarks will not be published. If you wish to share your name and where you're from without using the sign in options, simply select the "Name/URL" option on the drop down menu and insert your name, and if you wish the country/state you're from. You can leave the URL blank.

If there are a large number of comments, it is necessary to click the 'Load More' button at the end of the comments section to see the latest additions.