Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my blog! This blog is primarily about HRH Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) I aim to discuss her style and provide the latest information and photo's available to keep it up to date and current. It will also include brief segments on The Royal Family and The Middleton's as I believe Pippa is about to become a style icon like Kate! Please follow if you are interested...........


  1. I absolutely love your blog!!! I can't tell you how awesome it is!!! I love Princess Kate and am always trying to find items that match her wardrobe. Yours is the best blog i've ever seen!!!

  2. Thank you so much, I'm delighted fans of Kate read the blog. I will be adding new pages about Kate's fashion very soon! :)

  3. Charlotte, I have been following your blog since the early days of Kate's marriage in 2012 but just recently decided to go back and read the posts I missed from 2011! I have always felt a kinship with Kate as we got engaged within a month of each other, married the same summer, and my first child (a girl) is 3 months older than Prince George, and my second (a boy) is 3 weeks older than Princess Charlotte! My friends always tease me that they are planning their family after ours, a huge compliment that I love to take credit for. :) When we found out we were expecting our second my husband teased me that we should call William and Kate and tell them to get busy, and to our surprise within a month they announced their pregnancy too! So fun. I hope our third coincides with another royal baby! Anyway, I love your blog and wanted to come back and read your early posts. Thank you for the hard work you put into delighting so many readers :) ~Anna from TN


Comments are most welcome! Constructive discussion is always encouraged but off topic or hateful remarks will not be published. If you wish to share your name and where you're from without using the sign in options, simply select the "Name/URL" option on the drop down menu and insert your name, and if you wish the country/state you're from. You can leave the URL blank.

If there are a large number of comments, it is necessary to click the 'Load More' button at the end of the comments section to see the latest additions.